• 2177 to Florin79c
      alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2177 to alexx

Comment

• 2177 to bdanv

Comment

• 2178 to Florin79c

Comment

• 2178 to alexx

Comment

• 78 to monty
                All attack is call for help :)

Comment

• 2178 to bdanv

Comment

• 2179 to Florin79c

Comment

• 2179to alexx......my last turn

Comment

• to monty

Comment

• 2179 to bdanv.

This last turn was very weird. When I eliminated the Pirates, I got the elimination cutscene. But right after that, there was a second elimination cutscene, and then I got the defeated score screen. Very weird. After that, there was a screen asking for the University password, so I typed it in, and the game crashed.

I loaded the game, and exactly the same thing happened. But this time, when it asked for the University password, I saved the game. When I reloaded SMACX and loaded the save, everything was normal, so I finished out the turn. Very strange. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Florin, how did you eliminate your cities like that? You had at least 2 cities that were just gone this turn. How did you do that? There was no way that I should have been able to take your last city this turn, but you somehow suicided your other cities. I did not think that was possible. How did you manage it?

Comment

• This is another bug in game. Here's info from other thread.

There is one rule you didnt mention in the original post-about conquering other humans. Due to a bug, if someone conquers a human player on his own turn, the game will be stuck. So instead of taking the last city as with an AI, he must demonstrate via screenshot he could take the last city, - then that defeated player on his turn must get a military unit and raze his own city, then pass the turn one last time.
                            So Florin have to destroy his last base himself. Otherwise game will stuck.

Comment

• Hopefully, the process I went through unstuck the game. I was able to finish my turn. bdanv, were you able to play normally?

How does one raze your own city?

Comment

• How does one raze your own city?
                                One must activate unit inside base and press B.
                                Base will be obliterated...

Comment

Working...
                                X