No announcement yet.

Coming out of retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea where it is. I haven't seen it in quite a while now. Of course, I've ended up being very busy recently (hurt my back, then caught actual Influenza, so I was bedridden for pretty much a whole 2 weeks), so it doesn't matter too much in my case. ^^;;
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• I'll email Flubber.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Which I did and Bdanv as well.

Comment

• Still nothing from either? =/

Comment

• sorry guys. i was out of town for a training and then my wife joined me for holidays.
            i tried to keep alive at least the games with fast turns during this time.

i will play all my turns today.
            alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Ah good

Comment

• 2170 to Archaic as promised

it looks like Flubber will be appointed Planetary Governor. Congrats!

Comment

• Any news Archaic?

Comment

• Apologies. The turn got to me while I was overseas, and true to form, I'd forgotten my passwords for my email account & 'poly. *smacks his head into the wall* Just got home last night, and played it today. Turn on to you Herc.

This might be the first game where I've been forced to go into extended periods of Planned. It's interesting, how in most human games, people stay in Pact up until the last possible moment. Going out of Pact is not something you tend to see, and the economy hit is quite visible. Much more than I expected actually. Wouldn't hurt quite so much if it didn't come right when I was building such an expensive improvement as Hybrids.

Comment

• Turn 2170 to Flubber who indeed has been elected Planetary Governor. Congratulations.

Comment

• Speaking of that planetary governorship....I only did a basic check, since I played that turn at midnight, but Flubber, how do you have that many votes? I'm sure I have a higher population than you do, even without the Empath Guild boosting my votes. You would've still won easily with you all voting as a block, but the number still seems a bit off. I was sure there would've been a wider gap between our vote totals.

I have to say though, it's certainly refreshing to have a game where people actually outright deny me governorship. Usually, I've gotten the governorship very early in the game, and just counted on everyone to forget about it through the rest of the match.

Comment

• That's not something Flubber usually forgets about.

Comment

• We're stuck again, I take it?

Comment

• I sent it to Flubber. Whether he played it or not and sent it on I don't know.

I suspect it is with Bdanv, who may be on holiday.

Comment

• i'm back. 2171 sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X