• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks
    Let us make we more poems.

Comment

• HI, I HAVE RETURNED!!!

I now have an internet connection.. Wohoo!
      I am upgrading my PC next week also.

SO anyway, are you guys still playing regularly?
      Is there a game on tonight/tomorrow?
      Let me know, or email me on sgtslick_aus AT hotmail DOT com

thx guys
      cya soon I hope.

Comment

• I'm not sure if I will come tonight; but would you be willing to also play on saturdays ?

Comment

• Hi SmacxVeteran.
          Yes we still play on fridays 9pm GMT.
          You would be most welcome in joining us.
          Have you got an account with Hamachi?

Comment

• yes i do have an account on hamachi.
            if you want to play, i'm online alot, and would love to get some other games going.. even 1v1's or 1v1v1's and between playing continue them via pbem.

Comment

• hey bdanv what is going on with new hope pbem, the turn has been sitting with you for about 2 weeks!

-- also are you guys playing friday night this week ?

Comment

• I dunno if were playing tonight with it being halloween people might be elsewhere.
                Bdanv hasnt been seen for a good few weeks either.
                He set up a new hamachi account.
                I think you`ll need the group name and pass to get on.
                I`ll pm it to you.
                I`m on messenger as well if you wanna try contacting me.

Comment

• i'm on Hamachi.
                  alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• I had to go deep to find this thread again, but i found it.

I would love to play a game tonight if any of you guys want. You can find me on Hamachi

Pls Pls join me

Comment

• The network is full so i've created a new one

Network: florin79c

Password : smac

join me if interested in a TCP\IP

Comment

• actually i have cleared some old accounts and now it's ok.

i'm around, but it's only the two of us, at least till now...
                        feels like going back one an a half year when i started this thread
                        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• I tend to leave Hamachi on. But it doesn't mean I really am online. So I have missed messages about Friday night games.

Now that I know it is a possibility I will check more often.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Thing is i dont think it will be a possibility for me. I will go on a summer job soon and i hope i can keep up with my turns. If not, i will give away moust of my PBEM's, so stay alive :P

Comment

• Me gustaría encontrar compañeros para jugar por internet al civilization 4, mandarme un mensaje si eso. gracias

Comment

• hi guys, had some problems since i started using vista 64bit with hamachi and smac. but all good now. got a good internet connection and new comp so am v. keen to play some smacx games. best bet is to email me. sgtslick_aus AT hotmail DOT com. Msn me also. Mainly interested in 1v1's or 1v1v1's where people can play IP regularly. (when available). Typically, every week/fortnight. I like to play standard/large maps, Transcend. Non-typical factions are fun. Trying out new strats etc. Not just UoP, tech to air, chop n drop, burn and repeat. I like pods, and no helicopters. Anyway, gimme a msg guys, am available alot.

Comment

Working...
                                X