X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes to either and / or both.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It's not just the bad starting position. It is fact that I have now two bases beside each other: my HQ base and one I captured just as Florin was creating it.

Nevertheless I don't see how it is possible, under the normal rules, to have two bases, adjacent to each other.

Comment

• I think this flaw contributes to the crashes we have in the game IP4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
          I think this flaw contributes to the crashes we have in the game IP4.
          I think we can still revert to a previous save of the game. How many turns should we go back to solve this problem?
          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• Originally posted by bdanv
            If it's a 4 players game, we can try to start a new game this friday on the vets map. It will take like for ever to finish it, but nobody will dare to say he got a bad starting position.
            Veterans map for those that never played on it:
            Attached Files

Comment

• hi guys, i'm sorry but my grandfather has fallen ill and i have to stay with him in hospital all day. sorry guys! I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly want to play IP games with you guys though. I am available 24/7 because i'm on holidays, so whenever you want to arrange a game. I am in. VERY sorry guys to pike. Have fun.

Comment

• That's Ok. Turns out the mother-in-law isn't well: so I might have problems.

Comment

• Here anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                    Here anyway.
                    Haven't seen you on Hamachi, so me and Eldramatico were playing game #3.

Comment

• I have Hamachi up & running now & would love to play a game.

I'm on Yahoo as jeff_crocombe; my Hamachi nick is Hobbes. I'm GMT +2 but as I'm on holidays at moment am flexible.

Hobbes
                      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Great to see you here Hobbes., But I have missed you time wise I guess.

Comment

• I will be out of town till 29 when I return. Don't know yet if I will have internet access. So, no game for me this friday. Maybe we should play saturday 29, or sunday 30, same usual hour.

Comment

• Hi Guys.

I'd love to join. I'm GMT (UK) and not fussy about settings, SMAC/X etc., and have plenty of free time.

Comment

• HI, I am available this weekend too. my msn for those who don't know is sgtslick_aus AT hotmail DOT com

The problem with starting with new players is -- will the game get finished?? In my opinion alpha centauri is a game that is about the mid game. Early game is ok, setting up infrastructure etc. But its the most fun mid game. Thats why i think, we need people who can play REGULARLY. Also, lets have a session longer than 2 hours this time. Ideally I would like to play for 6-8 hours.

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone. cya soon.

Comment

• Well I'm available this weekend & am flexible with time. Happy to commit to a serious session. email is crocombej AT hbc DOT ac DOT za other details in above post. I however know nothing about starting a game using Hamachi.
                                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X