Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy holidays wishes

Hi to all

I just though it would be nice if every one posted a little happy holiday wish here...

well, here goes mine...
    I'm already a few years here and I'm always pleased to see how people here try to be nice, polite and understanding to each other. Though there are some exploitable bugs in the game, you can trust the other players to play fair.
    People never entered politics in here, it always has been human beings playing with human beings and just enjoying.
    Same goes for Civgaming, which is actually same people as here.
    So I would just like to wish us all happy holidays, a very good year and to carry this spirit of gaming on
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Merry Christmas from sunny South Africa. Given the decline in numbers, perhaps this will be the last for our online community. Well its been a great six years.

Hobbes
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

C'mon people!! where is your Xmas(/chanuka/ramadan) spirit?already 20 views and only 2 greetings??
      Not very nice...
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

May the community survive and thrive.

On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
        X