• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement needed for Long Road

Replacement needed for Long Road.

Advanced game: Gaians good position
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

I'm interested since my other games seem to have evaporated, when I now have spare time (no more full time school!).

Comment

OK you're in.

Situation is this:

I can't remember who was the CMN, though it should be traceable thru the archives.

The last Gaian player was Dacole, who was doing well and sustained a strong Gaian position.

Kody is one of a very limited number of ppl who can change the passwords of absent players.

Comment

Here's the last turn.
        Attached Files

Comment

Meanwhile, Googlie who replaced someone long ago is on vacation but checks in from time to time. And of course the other player is t_ras.

Comment

Ok, I'll download and play my turn this evening (at work, and I'm in the Eastern Time Zone).
            I'm sorry I missed this, I didn't get the usual email from Apolyton in threads to which I'm subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules

I can't remember who was the CMN, though it should be traceable thru the archives.
              Hobbes was/is the CMN for this one

Comment

I've requested the password for the Gaians.

Thanks!

Comment

I CMNed this? Well, that was a very, very long time ago. I should have the password at home, I'll check & let you know. My email is crocombej AT hbc DOT ac DOT za
                  If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Hobbes emailed me the pw in the early am (for me) this morning. I'll play the turn tonight.

Since it looks like there's been a fair amount of turnover in this game, is there a consolidated email list of the current players? Mine is jonathan DOT link AT gmail DOT com.

Comment

The attached file is zero bytes, care to repost it or send it directly to me at my email address above?
                      Also, who gets my turns?

Comment

Working...
                      X