To all games with t_ras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all games with t_ras

Sorry for not being here lst 2 weeks, I had to leave my home because of the bombings, I probably won't be here for a nother 2 weeks snce I was called to the army last night.

Please don't open a political argue about it here, it is not the place, I just wanted to notice.

I you want to find me a replacement please do.

See you all in 2 weeks!
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Im back
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

and as an outsider to your games I do have to say that bombings does rank pretty higly in the annals of "legitimate reasons for failing to pass the turn"
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

yeah, nice to see things worked out ok t_ras
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
          and as an outsider to your games I do have to say that bombings does rank pretty higly in the annals of "legitimate reasons for failing to pass the turn"
          I was afraid I might get sanction by the UN

Comment

Working...
          X