Where is Everyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Everyone???

Now I know that this is an older game so the community is less busy. I also figure with better weather in the northern hemisphere we might see people less active as they go outside etc etc.

But I am in 4 games and have not seen a turn in ANY of them in days (in one the delay is explained, in the rest just silence). And its not just my games-- On the weekend there was a period of over 12 hours when there were ZERO posts in this forum . . . ZERO ??!!!

So where has everyone gone?
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

I'm waiting for the ladies' tea party pbem to get going... hopefully I've got a place in it.

Comment

Summer? Civ4?
      Civ4 brought a brief boost of activity but which quickly tailed off. We've especially lost a lot of the old veterans, but still have a good number of new-school players like me.

Comment

't Is time the C4-AC mod gets done.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I'v been practicing would be up for playing more MP smac games but they all seem so dead

Can't play civ4 cos my laptop overheats in this weather :P although, to be fair, i played it a bit and hated it, so i'm not really fussed hehe.

Kyttn

Comment

Well I'm sitting in my office marking exams on a cold, wet, winters day. I long for a PBEM game to arrive to break my depression.

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by H0bbes
              Well I'm sitting in my office marking exams on a cold, wet, winters day. I long for a PBEM game to arrive to break my depression.

Comment

Since I'm down to 4 games, I'm interested in some new ones, but preferably nonstandard ones. I tried to revive the custom factions thread, but it didn't stay up.
                "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                -BBC news

Comment

Working...
                X