To anyone in a game with Flubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone in a game with Flubber

WE head out on vacation Saturday for 3 weeks. I have loaded smax onto my wife's laptop (over her great objections) and should be able to play.

But this trip involves eight hours of flying and then visits to 4 communities about 300km apart with parents and in-laws and cousins of all description. Did I mention my wife is pregnant and we have a 3 year old who seems to be coming down with the flu just in time for the trip?

So despite my best efforts, a turn may sit with me for a few days. I hope you understand.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

That's a vacation?
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by H0bbes
      That's a vacation?

Well its more an obligatory family visit after 3 years away. But the granparents/ other relatives will keep my son busy a lot so my wife and I can sleep or read or whatever
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
      X