Atention all those im in PBEM with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atention all those im in PBEM with

I am going out of state for till saterday the 14th, and am literaly packing my bags as i type. All pbem im in of course will come to a grinding halt for the duration. heading out to arkansas. i will be bringing a laptop but i do not think i will even be stopping at a hotel. no i am not fleeing the FBI, and yes i will resume pbem ASAP on the 14th

messaged cc-ed on cgn
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

3 days without Kata? Quick, get the C4DG civ poll going!

Good travels.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Quick, get the C4DG civ poll going!

When you return Cata, everything will already be decided upon..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I think I should sticky this kind of threads for couple of days.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

You know i was thinking as i left i should have told someone to stalemate the C4DG until my return...

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Well, there's still an ACDG turn awaiting your attention in your mailbox, or so some Gaian upstart Overlord claims.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I already told method not to endturn us because im on the job

Comment

He couldn't anyway. You're the only one with the turn at hand. CT has been AWOL since he posted in the turn thread.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

that works

Comment

Working...
                  X