This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darsnan

OK, "Newbies Sandbox" it is. Game should be ready in about 8 hours. Turn order will be as follows:

Kataphraktoi-angels
    kbarrett-drones
    Leon Trotsky-yang
    Setroc-gaians
    Are you calling me a girl? You've got me and Leon the wrong way round - I am Yang, while Leon will be playing Dierdre.

Thanks a lot for CMNing. three cheers for Darsnan.

oh, and whether it is Leon or kbarrett sending me my turn, my email address is jjjgomez TA gmail TOD com

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
      you do know i am cataphract887?
      Actually no I didn't. Should of guessed it, though. Sorry.

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
      its william pembrook net. i expected you to have it. i thought you emailed me FC password.
      I probably did. However I never put you in my address book. I also keep passwords by Faction, not player, so would need to be reminded of the password I gave you in FC. FYI.

D

Comment

Kataphraktoi-angels
        kbarrett-drones
        Leon Trotsky-yang
        Setroc-gaians
        hmm actually i might have messed that up. i sent the turnorder to darsnan. whoops
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Setroc
          Are you calling me a girl? You've got me and Leon the wrong way round - I am Yang, while Leon will be playing Dierdre.
          Actually I just cut and pasted what Kataphraktoi PM'd me, so it was he who called you a girl! Just remember this when you meet him ingame!

So, corrected turn order will be:

Kataphraktoi-angels
          kbarrett-drones
          Setroc--yang
          Leon Trotsky-Gaians

D

Comment

Just remember this when you meet him ingame!
            Hey! Personal involvement by CMN in ideas\information category! 5 yard penalty on officals

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I would suggest calling this the Newbies' Sandbox.
              Brave New(b) World .. I'm trying to remember where i've heard that from

Hopefully Kataphraktoi won't slap us around too hard ....
              Just pact all the others and don't trade with him ! And remember he's a builder, his military will be weak early on so if you spot him play nice then get 10 impact rovers built and show no mercy !

Go Setroc !!
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Just pact all the others and don't trade with him ! And remember he's a builder, his military will be weak early on so if you spot him play nice then get 10 impact rovers built and show no mercy !
                Lies. LIES! Standard hive nonsense guys. Dont pay any heed. Thats what the badguys want you to think.

Comment

errmmmm .... do you have the game ready?

Comment

Originally posted by kbarrett
                    errmmmm .... do you have the game ready?
                    Working on it now. Barring any more unforseen RL issues should be ready in about 2 hours....

Comment

Hi All,

game and passwords have been sent. Turn tracking thread posted here . This thread is now closed.

D

Comment

Working...
                      X