• Show
Clear All

my email: aw750 AT students.mimuw.edu.pl
    a Spartan Eco-Science specimen.
    ----
    Producing Buddhism.
    Enlightenment is the Base, Way & Goal.

Comment

Before I finish playing around things, it occured I shouldn't make assumptions - what about the SPs? I've seen quite a few PBEMs that have certain SPs 'disabled'. Mainly, the Empath Guild, and the Cloudbase. What is your guy's stance? Also, if you have any preferred passwords for me to set for you. You've got three players so far...

Comment

kylebenanderson AT gmail DOT com

I'm generally for leaving SPs in

Comment

william@pembrook.net

imho leave the SPs in
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

hmm.. Interesting. Also, since you started the game Sentry, it is generally up to you. Also, you were looking for four players, and only have three - wait?

Comment

I'd be interested in a game as the Spartans, but only if co-operative victory is turned off. (and unity pods are on)

Comment

Coop already is off and almost noone ever turns pods off..
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Okay, let's try without Cloudbase and Empath Guild, and with pods in game

We have 4 players: Me, Cata, Fosse, Senethro

Anything not specified above is up to CMN

let's start!
                  a Spartan Eco-Science specimen.
                  ----
                  Producing Buddhism.
                  Enlightenment is the Base, Way & Goal.

Comment

Alright, I'll get to work on what is tonight here - about ten right now. I should have the map all set up by tomorrow, hoping my English and Econ classes don't take too long. EG and CBA off, no co-op, normal and my decision for the most part. Faction choices specified. No AI factions. Again, PM or e-mail me with password prefs, otherwise you'll be getting yours when the turn goes out. Also, Senethro, your e-mail is needed. To work for me!

Comment

gmail . com at Senethro

^^

Comment

I'll start the turn tracking thread in a moment. Turn is off and on its way. Turn order, for the second of three times, is CyCon, Uni, PK, Sparta. Passwords have been e-mailed to all parties. And Bin, at this point, it is spamming this thread

Turn Tracking

Comment

Working...
                        X