• Time
  • Show
Clear All

up

Comment

up ...

Comment

I add some rules:
        Turn time limit on agreement: if you don't send the turn in that limit either the computer will play for you or your turn will be passed (your choice) or if i agree we can change the time limit.
        I would say 48 hours.

"Gone" limit:
        After X turns have passed, and you still not here, I will search for another player to take the turns.

I would say 4 turns.

Comment

I would like to play. If you do not disagree, I would appreciate it if you would turn the "do or die" rule on. I hate conquering a faction only for them to randomly reappear elsewhere. If this is something you feel strongly about then that's ok, we can play with it on.

I have examined the map so that we both have equal knowledge of the terrain and to ensure I agree the map is balanced. It looks just fine. Please set my faction to the Planet Cult.

I believe you have my e-mail address.

Thank you and I look forward to the game Please take it easy on me, as I've never played PBEM before.

Comment

For me no "do or die" just add more fun to the game because those factions could grow up again so that you could destroy them again.
            But if you want I will turn it on.

Nevermind for the turn time limit, because since there are no CMN, either you could see my turn (I think it's better to not give us this temptation), or I would be unable to pass the turn since I will not have your password...
            (BTW you can't let the AI play for another player since there is no access to the editor... and I don't know another way)
            I hope if you decide to quit you will have the decency to find someone to replace you first.

I've made a final little change to the map: added 2 mind worms for you and removed some of the monsoon jungle: in my tests Lal became too powerful.

I would like that we do not look at the original map anymore after starting the game.

I didn't play SmacX for 6 months now so I think this game will be balanced enough...

I will send you the new map and your turn soon.

Comment

There it is...
              Attached Files

Comment

Turn sent. What is the naming protocol? Should I save the game as Cha Dawn of the Planet Cult 2101, overwriting the file you sent me? That is what I did, but I am unsure whether it's correct.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I think it's best to name the turns:
                    Lone Island - PlayerName,Turn
                    It's more clear if someday some other people watch this game... and of course for us in order to not lose the save files!

Comment

I received an email about this game. I would like to play: as the Hive.

Comment

Sorry, the game already started... but if you want to play another one, we can do so!

Comment

JustinSane read this please:

I think we should submit them our respective passwords...

Comment

Yes... fine by me.

Comment

To Player 99:
                              Unless you want to start the game right now on a random map with 5 AI (and take in account that I will be unavailable from Saturday 11am to Sunday 10pm), we need to make a map... or maybe play a 1vs1 official scenario?

Comment

I will make a turn tracking thread named Lone Island, so that no new players lose their time checking this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X