Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech tree illustrated

Dear Gen. Pub.

Rather than use the search site box , I opted to post a request for anyone knowing of a great dpi illustration of the tech tree (SMAC or SMAX).
    I bought my copies in the jewel case only. It would be nice to chart a tech goal (with 'blind' option toggled off) but will settle for a nice graphic.
    I've seen some huge screen shots in this forum. Something on par with that is what I'm after.

much thanks,

maiasystemsltd
    The Waterboys of Legend

I've got a nice techtree pdf that I give to people who I play with. I think BinTravkin or Googlie linked me to it. I think its to be found somewhere on the apolyton smac site.

Comment

manual tech tree

Senethro,

You a been pretty busya in here lately. Thanks for the reply but if it's the pdf that comes with the CD manual, I got it.
      It's not easy to navigate 'cuz it's just alphabeticized, not reall y a 'tree' per se.
      How do you find such a thing on this sites search engine?
      I mean, if it's not the name of starting thread, it won't list it doodly for me. Foreither 'apolyton'or 'forums'. I don't know about you.

-maia
      The Waterboys of Legend

Comment

apologies

Dear Senethro & Gen Pub

I kinda gleened that i should be posting these inquiries in the general help/strategies section.
        I will do that from now on.
        But in the mean time Google found what I was looking for at:

Here are 2 nifty SMAC 1 companions along the lines of this thread.

sincerely,

'maia'

for 'smacra'- unzip it and move the sole icon from the folder into your smac folder and dbl. click. It's cool. Not graphic. But cool.
        The Waterboys of Legend

Comment

test?

trying the upload feature

if no .zip's in this message then just follow link in above post.

grats.

'maia'
          The Waterboys of Legend

Comment

Maia, can I draw your attention to the "edit" button?

Comment

Working...
            X