Who's Who - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2108 to NetWarrior.
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

2108 to Uni

Comment

2108 to Lord Ultra Cool Hobbes of the Hobbits/Gaians.

Comment

2109 to Netwarrior.
          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

Anyone know what's up with this game? I've been busy with assignments, so I hadn't realised how long it'd been since we'd seen head or tail of a turn.

The fact that Sebed's been outed as a cheater also confuses things. Do we continue with this game, with his potential cheating helping the new player? Or do we re-start, with a vet player to take Sebed's place?
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

If we restart, I'd prefer a new map too. I'm in favor of a restart for several reasons. The 1st start was very favorable for me as I popped a AA + nut bonus all in one. In the 2nd start, that same pop got me an eathquake where I lost my rivers. Further, if we can't speed up the turn rate, I'd just as soon be replaced.

Comment

All in favour of a new game?

Comment

It's very early, so why not.
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

You just need the player now, so I can set it up.
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Anyone else know another vet we can rope in then?

Comment

Ask Buster if he'd like!

Yabcok and Chaos Theory could be candidates too.

Comment

Minute Mirage is also active - see at Alien Secrets thread.

Comment

I'm in other games with Yabcok and Chaos Theory, but I'd certainly be interested in Buster or Minute Mirage joining in, should they be willing.

EDIT: Or, of course, we could simply go down to 4 players and have an AI replace Sebed.

Comment

Well, contact them both, I think you will get an answer from Buster over weekend and from MM even sooner.

Comment

Working...
                                X