No announcement yet.

Who's Who - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that just switching NetWarrior and I in the turn order will fix our respective CentEcol problems, but it would best be checked out.

I don't know whether that is the perfect turn order - perhaps there are possible inequities like whether there are people with exceptionally bad beelines to IndAuto, but I didn't try to analyze that for any of the positions and that is not as horrendous a problem, as there are usually other useful techs to get if you have to deviate from that beeline.

I would find it more interesting if there were resource specials here and there, but I don't have really strong feelings on that. If you are worried about the ones close to the bases being unbalancing, you could always put them in fungus - that would make them fairly expensive to develop in the early game - (I'll probably be sorry I suggested that ).

Comment

Now everyone get to your keyboards and think up your first tech choice so I can make sure everyone is satisfied!
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Cent Eco should be available to the Angels in any slot, I believe.

Comment

Fairly obvious which I'd go for, so I guess there's no harm in saying. Cent. Eco for the bonus, Ind. Base for the 1st to be researched.
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

as for me i can live through the situation where my only first choice is... progenitor psych for example

Comment

The game will be going on tuesday eve/wednesday morning.
              Couldn't complete it last week because of loads of RL stuff.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Not ready, yet apologies, but should be by eve.

Good news is I retweaked AIs abit (should be more competitive with less physical beefing) and made a new, bettter map.
                Now Im just gonna find the correct place for everyone.

Comment

Status update:

The order is now:

Hive
                  Gaia
                  DA
                  Uni
                  Drones
                  Believers
                  PKs

Everyone but Gaians should get CE choice, others should get good choices like IN (for Gaia and some others) or IB (for freemarketeers).

Lemme just conduct a couple more tests..

Comment

Everything is reaady but for some stupid reason it won't give Archaic IB as the 2nd choice, although chart shows it should..

Comment

So there are 2 games now:

1.In which Uni get's CE->PN->IB... and all others get on fine.

2.In which Angels don't get CE, but Uni gets techchoices as Archaic wanted. Everyone else are fine.

The problem lies in slot numbers..

Angels must have number 1, 4, 7.
                      Uni must have number 1, 4, 7...

AIs are at numbers 5, 6, so I could probably move them, but it will take quite a time, so it would be delayed till next week.

I would advise Uni take the first variation and go.
                      Uni has a research speed of 3 turns per tech after settling 1 CP, thus you'd get to IE around 2107-2110 depending on how soon you get the CPs planted.

(everyone gets 4 CPs and ability to plant them on a river in the first 1-4 turns).

I will send the first variation to JohnDMuller in case you don't want to wait till next week.

Comment

Paswords all the same.

Comment

Also, you might find out that everyone of you have one reload for the first turn - It's my fault, wanted to check if AOK one more time.

Comment

2101 to Lord Hobbes of the Hobbits/Gaians

Have fun everyone.

BTW, I have a relative in serious straits in the hospital, so I will be giving that higher priority than gaming. That will probably affect other games I am in more than this one, due to the early stages here, but it may cause me to delay the turn sometimes if I am obliged to focus my attention elsewhere. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

2101 to Netwarrior.

The turn order needs to be reposted.
                              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

2101 to Uni this time around

Comment

Working...
                                X