Replacement needed for SMAX PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement needed for SMAX PBEM

The game is currenly in year... 2160, I believe, and the faction position to be filled is that of the Cybernetic Counciousness. For additional details on the status, feel free to contact me. Any takers? This would be needed in about two and a half to three weeks....

I'll take it if no one else has volunteered.

jcrocombe at aardvark.net.au

Hobbes
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

People have been tellin' me to throw down.
      What's the turn rate in this game?
      If it's reasonably fast, I might try my hand at it.
      'course, Fobbes gets first pick since he's been here longer.

BTW, It's good that you're doing the responsible thing - and getting a replacement before you leave.

Comment

I usually try to. Rates have varied. There's been some confusion, so it hasn't been too fast recently.

Comment

How many players are in the game total?
          As long as 3-4 play sessions happen in a day, it's reasonably fast.
          Of course, the more play sessions the better =)

Comment

Please forward the password and turn to Hobbes, Ouro_827.

I know the game you're talking about - Virtual Worms and I as player in it am satisfied with Hobbes taking the position. I think mart7x5 has no prob with it too and Groron doesn't bother much.
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

*Notices how new TBS is* There are very few games indeed like that. There are four humans all together - me, bin, mart, and Groron. Beyond that.... You can see for yourself. Turn rate for this game is probably... two a week maybe? Or that's what its been recently. We used to get a year every two days or so...

Comment

Why Hobbes is an inapropriate candidate?
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Ouro_827.: What about that other game CJF?

Mind you with Darsnan bowing out a few weeks back it would be hard to revive that one maybe.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I sent off my turn multiple times - I don't know what ever happened to that Herc. Sorry And I never heard anyone call Hobbes inappropriate... at least, I don't think I did. I will try to remember to send him last turn, so he can take a look at the state of the nation.

Comment

So, will Hobbes replace you or will you just go on?

Comment

He'll be replacing me. Soon. I've sent him a turn for examination - haven't heard back yet.

Comment

I've seen the turn & am still happy to take it on.

Hobbes
                          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

I've seen the turn & am still happy to take it on.

Hobbes
                            Announce it in the thread as well, please, so players know where to forward the turn and diplo messages.

Comment

Working...
                            X