Seeking replacement Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking replacement Player

Standard Apolyton PBEM rules apply.Glimpses of Chiron has had a player disappear on us, and we're looking for a replacement.

You would be playing the Gaians, and the game settings are below. We are on turn 2129.

We normally keep a good 1 turn per day pace, so please speak up if you think you can move that quickly (you'll be receiving your turns around midnight, GMT most of the time).

Lord_Icewind: Pirates
    Hive: AI (note: tweaked --> aquatic )
    Senethro: PK's
    Consciousness: AI
    Fosse: University
    Spartans: AI
    freshman:Gaians

Planet Settings:

Planet size: Standard
    Water Coverage: 50-70
    Erosion: Average
    Native Life: Average
    Cloud Coverage: Medium
    Difficulty: Transcend, of course!

The AI is not enhanced in this game.

Standard Apolyton PBEM rules apply.Glimpses of Chiron

Once a replacement is found and agreed upon, just PM me for the password.

D

Comment

I can take it...
      if you agree please send me the turn to sebbed account at gmail, thank you...

Comment

So, freshman is offline?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

binTravkin: We're not sure. He said he was out of town "indefinitely". Now, does indefinitely mean a week, (1 week has already passed) or a month? He said he might look for a "sub or replacement". Without knowing whats going on, how long are we to wait?

Comment

Yes, his last post was the 19th, and it was a post saying he was leaving "indefinitely." I've e-mailed him and we've posted to the thread, but no answers yet.

I should like to suggest that if freshman hasn't shown up by Thursday morning that we ask Darsnan to PM the info to Sebed, and I'll forward the current turn to him.

Comment

Still no word. I'm PMing Darsnan, and e-mailing the turn to Sebed.
              Last edited by Fosse; April 28, 2005, 10:30.

Comment

I tried sending the turn to sebed AT gmail DOT com, and it came back to me. What is the address we should be using?

Comment

Can try this:

sebed AT poczta DOT onet DOT pl
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                  X