newbie wants to start a PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie wants to start a PBEM game

I'm up for SMAC or SMAX, Will play with the University, or will play with the peacekeepers if needed. I would like to have about 5 human players, and have the other 2 computer players to toy around with. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd like to get this started by the 1st of May!

Most everyone here plays SMAX. I am a rare SMAC'r.

I just started a 1v1, keep me in mind, I could always sqeeze one more game

Are you current with patches?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I need to get the patches again, but I do have SMAX. Can you tell me where I need to go for the patches? Thanks.

Comment

just for you

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I am also a rare smac player would love to play the univeristy if you want to play smac let me know I can be reached at dacole@wfubmc.edu
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

I'll play SMAC & for something very different, I'd like Believers.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Give me about a week more guys, and then I'll get things set. I've been busy moving, and I'm just now getting settled in. Right now I'm having to use the computer at the public library. Will let you know when I'm ready to rock and roll!

Comment

Working...
              X