Replacement wanted for mystries of the pentagon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement wanted for mystries of the pentagon PBEM

quite at the beginning of game , gaians.

game as following:
    Game: SMAC
    World size Huge
    Water 50 to 70
    Errosion Weak
    Alien life normal
    Standard rules
    Difficulty Thinker

Turnage is as follows:
    CMN - Darsnan

"Premise for the game: once safely ensconced on Planet each of your Factions' communications equipment pick up a strange broadcast emanating from somewhere else on Planet. After your crypto-analysts are able to decipher the message you realize it is some sort of alien distress beacon! Further, the signal is still playing realtime images from the site of origin, which is a roughly "pentagon" shaped island in the middle of Planet! Although there is no sign of the living amongst the ruins, your Factions all realize that taking control of the Ruins left by the mysterious alien civilization, or at the very least denying them to your rivals, must become an important milestone if you are to succeed on Planet!"
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

not needed any more
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Working...
    X