New SMAC Game - players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SMAC Game - players wanted

I feel so guilty in jumping into a current smac game as a replacement - and seeing that a few others want to play SMAC, that I feel obliged to set one up for smac-only players

Any takers?

4 players with 3 AI is a good set up, as is 5 with 2, if the 2 are beefed up with the latest CMN tweaks and tricks

large or huge map, 50% water, average everything (to give the Gaians a chance)

Any interest? (I'll CMN it, not play it)

Hey, i tell you what. I will play a game of AC with you. I will have to ride over to a friends later to retrieve the game disk though, but contact me on MSN at ApexReborne@hotmail.com and we can organize more players!

THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGELY MUSICAL ABOUT NOISE- Trent Renzor

Comment

I'm interested, as I don't have enough games going if I can memorize all the passwords and turn-forwarding addresses. I'll be happy with any faction besides the Spartans, and I'm eager to deal with pumped-up AIs.
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

Ok i take the game Too i want play PK. my emailis
        alewalek at wp.pl

Comment

I'll take another game, give me the university! email me at dacole@wfubmc.edu
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

OK:

so far we have:

Apex Reborne: Gaians
            Chaos Theory: Hive
            dacole: University
            Walek: Peacekeepers

AI will be Morgan, Spartans and Believers

Large map, Transcend level, 50% water, average everything, lookfirst on, spoils on, random events on, beefed up AI (so that Morgan has a legitimate chance to win by Transcendence or Economically, and Sparta/Believers by Conquest or Diplomatically)

Commlinks only when you meet in-game (or pop one or acquire thru trade) except for the 3 AI whom I'll place in a tangled weave of alliances and vendettas. But each of the 4 human players will be guaranteed a friend and an enemy (or at least a hostile faction, if not an enemy) from among the 3 AI

Comment

Sorry for the lateness of my reply!

could I be morgan instead, im happy with everything else!

Comment

OK Morgan it is then

Guys 'n' Dolls

Chaos Theory: Hive
                dacole: University
                Apex Reborne: Morgan
                Walek: Peacekeepers

AI - the Sisterhood of Chiron
                Attached Files

Comment

(You can still ask for the rules to exclude Co-op victory if you like - that would prevent a 3 : 1 gang-up.

As is, though, it'd allow the Sisters of Chiron (SoC for future reference) to achieve victory in two or 3 ways, which might make them more formidable as a bloc

Comment

I would prefer no co-op victory gang ups get to be no fun real easily (as we learned in the democracy game) at some point goog I do want to play a game against you. If you are half the player that you are a cmn it should be a great learning experience for me. Thanks again for this!

Comment

Is there any room left?

Comment

Kirov:

Yes - it's not too late (As I'm tinkering with the map right now)

Your choices would be:

Gaians
                        Sparta
                        Believers

dacole:

1) what free tech do you want for the Uni?

2) "If you are half the player that you are a cmn" - aye, there's the rub.. I'm not. (Ask any of the Spartan ACDG3 team - my CMN tendencies come out in my playing - I want everyone to have a gfun time so I don't push for that extra ec in techtrades, am too willing to forgive transgressions, etc etc. (Plus I'm learning a whole lot of stuff by being in the same team as Maniac. He's one that you'd enjoy a PBEM with!!)

Comment

Centauri ecology for the free tech, got to get those formers out quickly! Ah I bet you are better than you think, glad you are enjoying the democracy game!

Comment

Great I can play! Gimme believers, I'll give them a go.

Comment

uh good luck Kirov...you realize in multiplay probeing almost always leads to war..

Actually we should probably talk about that how do we want to handle probeing. When it brings up the screen for a sucesfulll probe? Usually you report to the other person you probed, choose war and let them take it from there. Is this correct goog?

Comment

Working...
                              X