Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Vote Googlie

Folks

One of our own and probably one of the biggest contributor to the SMAX community is locked in a battle for induction for the Apolyton Hall of Fame. With only a couple of days of voting left, YOUR support is needed. Simply go to the Hall of Fame thread in the Smax general section and VOTE.

I ask that you vote for Googlie as some small recognition for all the tireless work he put in here CMNing countless games including our democracy PBEM.

VOTE GOOGLIE
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Done - A Googlie Groupie
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I already have voted for Googlie.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

LOL - thanks guys. I'm honored

While I've prolly visited the non-smac forums maybe ten times - and posted perhaps twice - it's good to see that within Apolyton the Smac'ers can hold their own with all these other "interest groups"

G.

Comment

Done
          Last edited by t_ras; January 2, 2005, 17:10.
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Originally posted by t_ras
            how do I vote?
            Go here and cast your vote for Googlie.

Comment

right , now done (and also for darsnan of course, which, again, is answering my questions )
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Working...
              X