No announcement yet.

"The Cult of Worms and Fungus" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After refusing sending the gifts, Redeemer Sebed decided to punish Cha binTravkin...
    [turn sent to Barinthus]

Comment

• After refusing sending the gifts, Reedemer Sebed decided to punish Cha binTravkin...
      The empaths of Cult Of Bintravkin laugh at Redeemers efforts..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Turn played
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• 2133 to Hobbes

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin Shouldn't anyone inform us that he has built WP last turn and one of the Deirdres had built HGP..
            Anyone. who's Anyone?

It's not that hard to check F5 is it?

2133 turned to binTravkin.

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• to Sebed
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• We are waiting for the last time to make an agreement with Cha binTravkin...
                [probably binTravkin wants to blame others for sth, as he "forgot" sth he shouldn't forgot in other old game he lost]
                [turn sent to Barinthus]

Comment

• [double post]

Comment

• probably binTravkin wants to blame others for sth, as he "forgot" sth he shouldn't forgot in other old game he lost
                    binTravkin has never "forgot" anything.
                    And if someone who's not even listening to clear facts claims it, noone should take notice of it.

binTravkin may have complained about something but he does no more.

However, someone else is trying to make a personal vendetta on binTravkin, so for people who don't want to bother themselves with other's problems here's an advice - just ignore posts if they look like what you see looking 2 posts up.

I don't want to make another flaming thread - it's useless, so I won't be answering to such comments.

I want to play the game and if Sebed (or anyone else) wants anything else, he should search for other thread (probably named something pretty close to "OT" ).

And to make things clear about game - so called "Redeemer Sebed" has atacked peaceful citizens of binTravkin's Cult last year, after prophet binTravkin refuse to give in to Sebed's claims to "send gifts".

over..

Comment

• Turn played and sent
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• 2134 to Hobbes

Comment

• CWF 2134 ==========> bT.

If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• 2134 to Redeemer Sebed

Comment

• Turn forwarded to Barinthus per Sebed's request (he's lost his contacts on PC crush).

Comment

• A election called by Sebed. I apologize I did not take time to jog down votes. It's between Sebed and Lady Deidre. Lady Deidre-2 abstained I believe and my faction went with Sebed.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X