"Virtual Worms" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Virtual Worms" turn tracking thread

This is the turn tracking thread for the PBEM "Virtual Worms".

Premise for the game: Factions tend towards what they do best. Once Planetfall was made, the Spartans started doing what they do best, the Hive is doing what it does best, the Morganites are doing what they do best, and the Worms are doing what they do best (feasting on everyone's brains! ), so you better practice on some "Virtual Worms" as soon as you get the chance!

Players are in order:

University: binTravkin
    Cult: Groron
    Angels: mart7X5
    Cycon: Ouro_827

This is a slightly mod'd game in that the AI's have been slightly built up, and Probe Cruisers have been added to the game so that the AI will build them. Also, all human players start with 3 scouts, 2 rover CP's, and one regular CP.

First turn has been sent to binTravkin.

Good luck to All!

D

As I don't have Groron's e-mail, I'll post the turn here:

Groron, please post your e-mail!
    Attached Files
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

My email is xxgroron@yahoo.de (no x).
      2101 sent to Mart.

Comment

Groron, I have a turn which prompts for your password. Maybe you saved the game instead of ending the turn. It often happens - habit from single player games
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I guess I renamed my file and sent it to you. Your file has just been sent (hopefully).

Comment

No luck, it's the same file. Maybe play it - it asks for your password.
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

Ok, another try.

Comment

Thank you, it was ok this time
                2101 to Cybernetic Consciousness.

Ouro, please confirm the address: xxGodschild_827@yahoo.com
                ================================
                Year 2101
                Data DeCentral Information Bulletin
                • Our first base was established on northern slope of a mountain which was named Central Peak 2974 meters a.s.l.
                • West to the base colonists dispatched to establish new settlements discovered a mysterious building of unknown origin. It appears that it is certainly not an installation from "Unity", but creation of an alien race! The building is commonly refered as "The Tower".
                • Our eastern colonist unit reports observation of large terrain parts covered with pink in color plants. They have not investigated it yet.
                • Western colonist unit encountered also an alien life forms. It promptly withdrew to the east. Whether aliens are intelligent or not and if they are creators of The Tower remains yet to be determined.
                Last edited by Mart; September 10, 2004, 19:48.
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

Yep, that's my e-mail.... Will go home and play posthaste!

Comment

Hmmm..

Well, I don't have binTravkin's e-mail, so here's the file....

The Cybernetic News Flash (Every Fifteen minutes on ocular implants!)

Alpha Prime Founded!

Excellent farming country around the landing site led to foundation of our first base! It will soon grow to be energy rich, thanks to the surrounding hydropower!
                    Mysterious Pod Found and Investigated
                    Recently located to the east of the newly established Alpha Prime was a pod, apparently from the Unity 'seeding'. What the scout team found inside is unknown at the moment, because security is very tight!
                    Last edited by Ouro_827; September 13, 2004, 12:42.

Comment

Ok, downloaded it, you can delete the link!
                      Also - next time, please, specify the year and target faction too!

My mail:
                      xxxivantravkin@hotmail.comxxx

Those "x" doesn't mean I'm obsessed with sex!
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

2102 to Groron

Comment

having a bit of computer trouble, but shouldn't take more than a few days to fix, at most... maybe Saturday? max next monday

Comment

Grorons Planet founded

The People that assembled under the name "Cult of the Planet" founded their first base in the year 2101 and called it "Grorons Planet" to honor their humble leader.
                            In the same year, cult scouts discovered a mysterious monolith. A small unit entered it and returned with skills that they could not find anywhere else.

------------------------------------------
                            2102 to Mart7x5

Comment

2102 to Cybernetic Consciousness.
                              ================================
                              Year 2102
                              Data DeCentral Information Bulletin
                              • Second base was established this year and named after the most distinguished member of our landing party, Rose Function.
                              • Alien life form to the west from Data DeCentral approached The Tower building. Scouting unit in attempt to investigate it further was surprised by peculiar sensation of fear and horror. Investigation is underway, but it appears that the alien life forms have mental abilities.
                              • Our western colonist unit reported again observation of alien life forms when exploring a "Unity" supply pod landing site. It is likely these aliens are a common occurance. None of the attempted contact was succesful. Alien life form is apparently an animal, not a sentient species.
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                              X