Need Two Replacement Players for Zerokal's PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Two Replacement Players for Zerokal's PBEM

We need two replacement players to get this game underway. First come, first serve. Passwords are held by Darsnan while Googlie is away. Please, only sign up if you can play regularly and won't dissapear! Positions with an *x* are open. Discussion of this game is located here: Page 2 of Zerokal's New thread

---Gaia's Stepdaughters - Lord Illuminatus (formerly Obstructor)
    *x* Human Hive - Chairman Scorpi need replacement
    ---University of Planet - Provost Smack
    *x* Spartan Federation - Colonel Zerokal need replacement
    ---Lord's Believers - Father RalPA
    ---Peacekeeping Forces - Commissioner Arcainite
    ---Morgan Industries - CEO Nwabudike Morgan as himself
    Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

How I wish, I could take one of these factions!

But my turnrate is 4-5/week and it stops at weekends..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I'll take the Hive.

Hobbes

jcrocombe at aardvark.net.au
      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

I can play spartan

Comment

Also im unemploayed at this time, so anytime can work and even for long times! I can play the game well, though im not 1vs1 human player trained. Btw, does the game ever get paused??

Comment

Hobbes and Firstblood have us ready to roll. Now to ask Darsnan for the passwords.......
            Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Originally posted by smacksim
              Hobbes and Firstblood have us ready to roll. Now to ask Darsnan for the passwords.......
              Passwords sent to Hobbes and Firstblood.

D

Comment

Also im unemploayed at this time, so anytime can work and even for long times! I can play the game well, though im not 1vs1 human player trained. Btw, does the game ever get paused??
                Dear Firstblood!

You've signed up for a PBEM, it means, you play by email,not by TCP/IP or other Real-Time Multiplayer game!
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

okej dont know what to do! yet!

Comment

If it's not already way too late

Can I ask what happened to this game? I never got my turn that I'm aware of. Is it possible to resurrect the game or should I start making plans for creating a new group?
                    Arcainite

Comment

Working...
                    X