Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary (5 weeks) replacement wanted

For my PBEMs:

(If during the five weeks that I'm away the character in any game changes so much as to be unrecognizeable, you can prolly stay in the game as a permanent replacement
    • Search for New Eden III ( a smax game, just in its 12th turn, but fast moving. I'm the Uni, versus Hobbes, Mongoose and Baldie - on ACOL)
    • Last Sentient Standing (again a smax game, I'm the PK's against laurentius, Hercules, Minute Mirage and Smartfart. This one seems to be moving around a turn every 2 weeks, so I'd be surprised if it moved more than 4 or 5 turns while I'm away)
    • Father & Son - a smac game (I'm Morgan, in a team with Hobbes (Sparta) versus Dilithium Dad (Uni) and Chaunk (Gaians). This too is dragging - hopefully a turn or two will pass before I return - it's also on ACOL)

Obviously, 1 player taking over those 3 games would be the optimum

(I leave on Sunday, 22nd, btw, sans laptop for 5 weeks)

PM or e-mail me for the passwords if you are interested -xxxlinfrew@aol.comxxx(without the xxx's, of course)

Heah Googlie,

hope you have a good vacation! Although I can't take over LSS or SfNE3, why I can temporarily take over the Father and Son Morganite team if no one can be found to take all 3 games.

D

Comment

Working...
    X