Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game delays from Flubber and anyone know where chaunk is??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game delays from Flubber and anyone know where chaunk is??

I want to apologize for my delays in pretty much all my PBEMs-- I have had some computer problems at home and while I can post from here at work, I don't play here ( heck I can't even access my yahoo email here)

But things are looking up-- I just got a monster turn out ( took 2 hours of play-- year 2224 in a satellite war with a game that was restarted after a 2 month hiatus) and can now get to my other games.

So I should have my games up to date over the next 2 days.

On the game delay issue, does anyone know whee chaunk is? The last post indicated was August 4th-- perhaps a vacation?
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

this is more of a problem for us in the demo game, we have no idea where he is, and rest assured, that if hes not dead, we will beat him severely.

Comment

Chaunk had posted in the "Unfinished Business" thread that his gf was coming over. I suspect he is busy implementing the very useful quotes from the holobook "We Must Consent - 101 sure fire pickup lines from Chairman Yang"......
      FYI.

D

Comment

R.I.P Chaunk

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan
          Chaunk had posted in the "Unfinished Business" thread that his gf was coming over. I suspect he is busy implementing the very useful quotes from the holobook "We Must Consent - 101 sure fire pickup lines from Chairman Yang"......
          FYI.

D
          Glad we named 'Chaunk's Memorial' in the Aldebaran Succession Game. Perhaps he's going to need a Holobook entry for all time.
          Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Working...
          X