No announcement yet.

Replacement for Uni in HoF and T0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's Kody's baby, Codicil, I think you refer to. He's nicely kept it to the big-name CMNs from what I can tell. Personally I don't think knowing how to cheat is very telling of one's character. It's what one does with that knowledge, eh? I believe Googlie has a copy of Codicil for CMNs. Looks like a nice tool.

-Smack
    Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

That's a different thing (Codicil, I mean). And you're quite right in the second part of your message.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Yeah - the version that I have is a great CMN tool. Lets me go into an AI faction midgame and for a turn tweak it's production, SE choices, etc etc (not the scenario editor stuff - the actual gameplay stuff for 1 turn)

And, if I know the passwords, I can change a player's password so that if a replacement player comes along he/she can use their favorite password in a taken-over game

Kody has further refined his work to be able to enter any player's turn in a game without knowing the relevant passwords, but we CMN's don't see the need for us to know this (unless in those rare occassions where we have totally lost passwords and need to rescue a stalled game - in those instances we'd prolly shunt the .sav to Kody to doctor so as to avoid his "fix" becoming widespreadly known)

G.

Comment

Working...
        X