Games of shawnmmcc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of shawnmmcc

Hello, this is Shawn's wife speaking. He asked me to post this on his behalf. He had been in the hospital and will be getting out tomorrow. He actually asked me to post this 2 weeks ago, but with everything going on I just forgot. Apologies to all this may concern.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Forgetting about your husband for 2 weeks I can understand...
    But forgetting about SMAC?!?!
    He hasn't trained you well enough.
    /me buys you a copy of SMAX
    Join the dark side.

Comment

That's Enigma's twisted way of saying we all look forward to Shawn's return and hope to find him well.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Yes, my twisted way of saying I miss my victims opponents.

Comment

hope he'll be ok
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Working...
          X