No announcement yet.

Tao Base: 3x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no problems with the turn order when I tried it out from the earlier save. Couldn't use the above because of password.

So I made a new game. It's turn to Morganites. If we run into the same turn-order problem, we might wanna get a more experienced CMN to set it up. I thought I knew what I was doing, but apparently not.
    Attached Files
    Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

i wouldn't mind a restart... this land is totally crap.

1 vote Restart...

Comment

turn to smack btw

Comment

crap yeah, but too much restarts already!

And in previous game I got both my factions on islands

I vote - no restart
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

This does seem to slow to get started. You both seem much more active over the last few days, which is a good sign that we are now underway.

-Smack....going to play the turn now.
            Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

2102 -> binTravkin and the Morganites

I forgot to not take Cent-Eco with the University, seeing as I could have gotten it from the Gaians. Whoops!

As per usual rules for 3x2, yes you can contact your second faction. No, you can't contact other players until you meet them.

Didn't give ya any extra bonuses ChairmanSlick. No lasers. This was started 'blind', not from a scenario. Totally random to me too. I have an island with one faction and a nice continent area with the other.

If you really really want to restart, we can of course. But it looks like votes are 2:1 against. I'll change my mind if your start was truly horrible.

-Smack

Comment

Well, he can't tell us, because, I dont think, he's gonna show us a pic..

yes you can contact your second faction
                I can't
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Is this determined by MY alpha.txt or YOUR?

I always thought that contacts depend on game creators/starters Alpha file..

Comment

I thought so as well. Darsnan convinced me that each players alphax.txt is read completely. So perhaps you have checked off the '1, ;If 1, players may contact any faction in an MP game' or however it reads. Maybe you changed it to 0?

You should be able to contact.

Comment

Smacksim, Please resend!

Comment

Resent. What happened?

Comment

Hotmail filtered your 1st file, but where exactly did you send it?
                          to xxxivantravkin@hotmail.com?

If yes then re-send to
                          xxxjohngrassy@yahoo.com instead
                          without xxx, of course!

Comment

Hope the third time is the charm. I'm sending from a legit email server, so it shouldn't be filtered. Who knows. I'll also post it to the thread, just in case. Here's 2101. I'll append the 2102 that I have in just a sec
                            Attached Files

Comment

If that 2102 isn't proper, just play on from 2101. Those are the only Tao saves I have.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by smacksim; July 14, 2004, 04:08.

Comment

I got it in Hotmail - AOK!
                                2moro will sent forth, you can delete those attachments!

Comment

Working...
                                X