games EN!

Which one do you want?

We could arrange a 2x3 game with 1 AI with you
    AI is needed to run council properly
    Without that game loses a lot..

We could arrange 2x3
    My turnspeed 5/week (1 each weekday)

Interested?

And yes, factions are contacted at start so Morgan is a huge option (gets +1 from each faction)
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I saw BinTravkin was interested in this game format ( essentially an accelerated H2h) and so was I. So I contacted Bin to see if he was interested in playing the exact same game (saves CMN effort). With this format games could be finished very quickly.

BinTravkin and I thought it would be interesting if He and I played the same game with the same factions, same set up but completely seperate from Flubber And Chaos. No contact between gamers on the games whatsoever. That is no comparing progress or exchanging map info etc. Usually in H2H there is no need of a turn track thread so there would be no posted info available. Only when both games were completed would it be interesting to compare how the games had progressed

However we will only pursue this if it is acceptable to Chaos, Flubber and Googlie.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yeah,
        However we will only pursue this if it is acceptable to Chaos, Flubber and Googlie.
        express your thoughts about this!

If "yes" is the answer, then we can start ASAP with sending passwords to Googlie & receiving the 1st turn!
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Its fine by me -- our game is on the same map as chaunk and chairman slick -- just with different factions-- I don't know if googlie has given us the same start positions or not .
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Then I think the answer is "yes"

If it was "yes" for you 2(Flubber &CT), why should we be any worse!

Comment

Goglie, could you set it up for us (Hercules & binTravkin)?

Teams:

Flubber->binTravkin taking over

Morgan
              Data angels
              Gaians

Chaos theory->Hercules taking over

Cycon
              PK
              Drones

I think we agreed on factions, but if you disagree, express it soon, Hercules!

Comment

fine by me
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Can do easily enough.

Passwords? - PM or e-mail me

Comment

Gaians turn posted here for binTravkin (I don't have your e-mail addy on file)

Turn order is:

Gaians }
                    Morgan } binTravkin
                    Angels }

PK's }
                    CyCon } Hercules
                    Drones }
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X