Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone in games w/ Darsnan

Heah All,

it seems that my home computer has come down with a virus, and so I will be offline till I can get this cleaned up, which will probably be early next week sometime. FYI and sorry for any inconveniences.

D

how's it going ?
    nearly fixed?

stupid virus

Comment

I've got a friend working on it for free, which means he's gonna get to it when he gets to it, and so I can't give a firm feedback on this. I am cookied at work, so can give updates/ remain in contact, but other than that I can't really say.

D

Comment

SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

My Precious....
          My beautiful Precious......
          Sends the kids to bed early! They were the ones that gave Precious that nasty virus! And always spilling their filthy little drinks onto Precious's keyboard..... Only I know how to take care of Precious..... my beautiful Precious.......

OK, I am back! I am currently wading thru umpteen million E-Mails, but hopefully by the end of the weekend I will be caught up on all games. If there is something of importance that any of you feel needs expediting, please let me know so I can prioritize it accordingly.
          And again, sorry for the delays, and thanx fo your patience.

Shmee- er, I mean "D"

Comment

Working...
          X