No announcement yet.

Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me sifts through the spam to find what Jamski has said.
    o.o
    >_O
    |_\
    i-j
    .-.
    flublbubblub blubblub
    /me 's head has melted trying to wade through spam

Comment

• *shrug*, some of the posts I've used to draw my conclusion were made out of were more than 2 weeks ago. Been watching for a while.

Comment

• In this game, 2 weeks = 2 turns.

Comment

• 2 weeks also equals heaps of posts though. Just be proud you're in the only turn tracking thread that will probably require 10 to 20 volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
            "Earth is gone. You can't forever live in the past."
            Tears suddenly welled up to her eyes.

Yes it actually happened. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

She would not be thinking much about whether you were telephathy. Later she would, perhaps. But at the moment, she was startled, yes, and moved.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
              Well I assumed only me and you tested the beelines out of everyone here.
              And me, yes, me. The not so bright HongHu. But I'm a good student of yours am I not?
              Last edited by Snowflake; June 17, 2004, 16:24.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Kody’s back was steady and straight. The disks in her hand, HongHu stood silently, watching him leave. Earth is gone. You can't forever live in the past. For some reason she forgot all the other things Kody said to her but just this sentence, echoing in her mind. HongHu felt she wanted to cry. How she yearned for a broad shoulder where she could put her head on and cry.

The darkness had embraced the planet. Millions of stars silently twinkled in the sky. The fast running river was covered with a light floating mist. Just like her eyes.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The Jamskites opened the door to their beloved leader. The rumors were true, he had died during one of his weekends of self indulgence. They stepped around the broken wine bottles and used syringes to find their leader in a comprising position. At least he died happy someone whispered as they woke up the three women in the room and got them out before they sobered up.

What will happen to us now? Who will protect us against the dreaded Dean Enigma? Uncertainty was written across every face in the room, except for Jamski's because he was dead. Everyone tugged at their rich clothes wondering whether the years of plenty were at an end, although Jamski didn't because his clothes weren't anywhere near him, and not the mention the fact that Jamski was dead.

We need to find a new leader, was the unspoken thought in each person's mind. They fervently hoped that they could find someone with the drive and vision to lead them.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                    The darkness had embraced the planet.
                    So, everywhere on the whole planet is nighttime.
                    It's got 2 freakin' suns people! Less than half the planet is nighttime.

What's this dreaded Dean Enigma BS? I'm not even atop the powerchart, Kody is.

BTW, it's Magi Enigma_Nova of the Nexus of Wisdom - not Dean Enigma of the University of Planet. I renamed it to give the faction more of an Enigma-like touch.

Comment

• Ahh so I'm at the top of the hit list again?

Comment

• No, you're the Spartans. You clear the hit list.

I'm pretty sure the main target(s) right now are yourself and HongHu, because you're tearing up that powerchart.
                        You may even get IA ahead of me!
                        Well, at least HongHu can't do FM and Kody can't do Wealth.

Comment

• You're just pointing in our direction continously because you want to distract attention from your Chiron domination plans. Anyway isn't one of the things in diplomancy, to not be the common enemy that drives multiple opponents together.

You've always talked about how dangerous you are gameplay wise, and now you're actually playing on the diplomatic front too you're more dangerous than ever.
                          Last edited by Kody; June 18, 2004, 00:40.

Comment

• Here are my 'Chironian plans':
                            1. Rebuild infrastructure
                            2. Build impact or missile - rovers or interceptors (whatever's available)
                            3. Kill stuff

'Kill stuff' will probably start around 2135, to mutually honour a pact.
                            Kill stuff will most likely go:
                            1. PWN Slow turnplayers (PWN all else quickly)
                            2. PWN Kody (main opposition)
                            3. PWN everyone else, conquer victory

Comment

• As you can clearly see Enigma's disaster is merely a sham.

2. Build impact or missile - rovers or interceptors (whatever's available)
                              3. Kill stuff

'Kill stuff' will probably start around 2135, to mutually honour a pact.
                              Missile interceptors built before a turn 2135 war.

Also he had "Kill Kody" before he decided to edit and add "slower turn players"

I beseech this council to not listen to the madman Magi Engima, he admits he is obviously ploting the destruction of everyone else even as he stands there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova

So, everywhere on the whole planet is nighttime.
                                It's got 2 freakin' suns people! Less than half the planet is nighttime.
                                So what? Darkness had embraced the entire planet because she felt so. Who knows if the two suns would rise again tomorrow?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X