No announcement yet.

Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay just a sec, I forwarded it I thought I attached the correct one.

Comment

• Sorry I thought the problem was you didn't receive the email. Didn't realise I had attached the wrong file.

Edit:
      Double checked and turn sent.

Comment

• This new turn looks more devout
        Playing in ~3 hours.
        "Cutlery confused Stalin"
        -BBC news

Comment

• Sorry about the muckup.

I knew something was keeping me awake. Now I know what it was.

*goes to bed*

Comment

• Kody you were going to bed about half an hour ago.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Year of Eden 17 -> PKs
              -BBC news

Comment

• The Believers are holding a funeral procession for the missing-presumed-dead Deacon Frankychan, who has not been seen for over 5 years. To honor his memory, Deacon's Grave will be founded and populated. His personal effects will be used to sanctify the ground.

The faction will be ruled by those fully schooled in theology, either back on Earth, or preferably here on Eden.

In other news, our laborers are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel - we are building our first factories to replace the dirty, failing technology from the Unity. Seven years ago, Deacon Frankychan decided the salvation of our laborers would be our first priority, and assisted in designing factories that would educate the workers within, before he vanished. Today we can fulfill his dream, and he can rest in peace.
                -BBC news

Comment

• I almost volunteered to narrate the next DG. What on earth was I thinking...
                  *goes off to catch up on sleep*

Comment

• /me nominates Kody...
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• But do you really want a mad narrator.

Comment

• /me nudges Kody towards his mouse lying somewhere between the pillows...
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Okay okay, it just takes me a while to get asleep. Have some patience.

Comment

• Sleep. Good Idea.
                            Wait...
                            I have 30 pages and 3 Tutorial worksheets to revise by 9am tomorrow.
                            Sleep. Bad Idea.

Comment

• Turn 2118 to Honghu.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• There was little or no further news from the outlying UN scout teams. apart from their reports on their progress to systematically map and identify the terrain and rock formations and pockets of useful resources.. Meanwhile the road building teams with the new all purpose terrain modifier were enjoying the comradeship that often comes with working together on a common objective.

Brother Hercules on the other hand spent some time going over notes and old reports that had been lodged in the library aboard the unity. He hadn't read them all but had thought they might come in useful someday, which was why he had them recorded on the holodisc. Strange file title he mused. I wonder why they called it ACDG11.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X