X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2123--->Flubber

Just got a PEACH of a pod pop.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

2123 to chaunk

So did you get tech, facility build or what ??
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Minerals on a rocky tile right next to Nuts on a flat tile. Can I say "pod factory" ?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Minerals on a rocky

That is my absolute favorite type of tile
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2124 to Jamski... Kudos!
            Play hangman.

Comment

This will get the game up and running

2124-->Flubber

-Jam

Comment

2124 onward

Comment

2125 to Jamski.
                  Play hangman.

Comment

And it bounced... quite fast too, probably a typo on my part I guess. Attatched here and resent, just in case.
                    Attached Files
                    Play hangman.

Comment

• Thanks

2125-->Flubber

-Jam

Comment

• 2125 on the chaunk

Comment

• 2126 to Jamski. Sorry for the delay, I've been in bed with a migraine for the best part of the last two days.
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• 2126 on again to chaun

Hope you are feeling better

Comment

• 2127 to Jamski. Yeah, feeling much better now thanks...

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there's a reload from me as "Automatically investigate monoliths" was checked. If we could leave that setting unchecked, so as I can decide when to get that morale upgrade, then that'd be lovely.
                              Last edited by Chaunk; June 15, 2004, 12:35.
                              Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk
                                2127 to Jamski. Yeah, feeling much better now thanks...

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there's a reload from me as "Automatically investigate monoliths" was checked. If we could leave that setting unchecked, so as I can decide when to get that morale upgrade, then that'd be lovely.
                                I also prefer it to be unchecked so fine with me.
                                The one that irks me more is if someone has the one that makes air units automatically return to base checked . ..

Comment

Working...
                                X