Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit dammit dammit!

2110 ---> Flubber

I'm a base down from last turn Bloody mindworms!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Turn passed

( and makes a mental note to garrison any empty bases)
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2111 onto Jamski
        Play hangman.

Comment

2111 --> Flubber.

/me is still mad about silly worms *

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

2111 to chaunk
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2112>Jamski.
              Play hangman.

Comment

2112-->Flubbski

-Jam

Comment

2112 to chaunk

Sorry for the reload-- My son loves to hit to hit the power button on my computer LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                    Sorry for the reload-- My son loves to hit to hit the power button on my computer LOL

Short question: Are we allowing stockpile in this one? I've been using it so far for about 6 e.c or so, but it occured to me that we haven't agreed to any particullar ruleset.

Stockpile, allowed or not? I'd like it to be (I've been using it... lol) but I'm not overly bothered.

I'll hold off playing the turn till I get an answer.
                    Play hangman.

Comment

I say allow it

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
                        2110 to Jamski.

I hope you weren't moving that by hand... and if you were, not by yourself. Thats a lot of dirt...
                        I did move it by hand-- machinery could not get it to my back yard without taking down part of my fence ( plus having to go across part of my neighbors lawn as the houses are pretty close together). It took me about 10 hours of shovelling into a wheelbarrow, rolling it around the house to dump it.

The actual sodlaying was easy-- I had friends come by and it was a couple of hours work

Comment

Allow stockpile - I've been doing it too. As long as everyone's doing it, its fair.

Sounds fun Flubber My little patch is nowhere near as much work.

-Jam

Comment

Stockpiling onto Jamski.
                            Play hangman.

Comment

/me shifts that blooming stockpile 2113 onto Flubber's sod*

-Jam

Comment

The turn is passed

Comment

Working...
                                X