No announcement yet.

FAMH Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted for a replacement for Archaic, hopefully we can get the game going again.

Comment

Dacole will be replacing Archaic. Can you send him the turn, Flubber? His address is xxxxdacole@wfubmc.eduxxxx without the x's.

Comment

I will try to find the turn-- I had given this one up for dead
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I found an outgoing for archaic in year 2125 abd have sent it to dacole
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Hello ?? anybody home??

Comment

Yeah we haven't gone away.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

well after posting my "hello" message I got an email from dacole asking for a resend which I provided last night-- so I am hoping this will move again ( despite my inept opening as the morganites)

Comment

Inept !!. I chose Gaians without pods to pop.

Comment

Now that Archaic has internet access again, he will continue to play in this game. Flubber, can you send him the newest turn?

Comment

• ok

Comment

• 2125 to Hercules.

Comment

• Turn 2126 to Flubber

Comment

• 2126 to archaic

Comment

• 2126 to Hercules.

Comment

• Turn 2127 to Flubber

Comment

Working...
                                X