Turns (Classic Game Smac I)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2167 to Net Warrior.

I could have destroyed the Peacekeepers this turn and have thus asked Net Warrior to obliterate their last base.

Comment

• Turn to Flubber (sans Peacekeepers)

Vendetta on you; vendetta on all of you.

Enjoy the rest of the game guys.

Comment

• 2168 on to minute
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2169 back to Flubber.

Comment

• 2169 back to minute

I have a backlog of turns from this long weekend so no hurry getting this back to me---
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2170 back to Flubber.

Take your time with the turn, I'm not impatient even though I played the turn quickly.

Comment

• 2170 on to minute

hmm -- I guess no suprise you are shooting at ME now

Comment

• 2171 back to Flubber.

I noticed we were in a vendetta, so I decided to get rid of those units lurking near my bases.

Comment

• Why were we in vendetta??

Plus they weren't lurking and they weren't even in your territory. They were pod-popped unity rovers IIRC.

Comment

• I don't why we were in a vendetta, but I assumed you had declared war on me.

Comment

• Nope-- but I am at war with the Morgan AI-- perhaps that had something to do with it if you two are/were pacted

Comment

• Oh and 2171 passed

Comment

• 2172 sent.

Comment

• 2172 was passed and I am now in receipt of 2173

Comment

• 2173 has been sent and resent once, as I wasn't sure if you had received it.

Comment

Working...
                                X