• 2156 resent.

Comment

• turn sent to pk
      Best regards,
      Kratylos
      www.civ.org.pl

Comment

• turn passed to minute mirage
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2157 to Kratylos.

Comment

• turn sent to PK
            Best regards,
            Kratylos
            www.civ.org.pl

Comment

• turn sent
              Best regards,
              Kratylos
              www.civ.org.pl

Comment

• Attention

I called the election for Governor

The votes to date and who they voted for

Flubber 28 for net warrior
                minute mirage 35
                net warrior 42
                kratylos 6
                morgan 7 ( I forget-- abstain??)
                Hive 12 for net warrior
                Miriam 13 for minute mirage

Note also that the AI tried to bribe me on behalf of minute mirage, offering 2 technologies for my votes. As per practice, I declined, but it serves as a reminder that NO ONE should ever offer or accept a bribe in the voting screen from a human controlled faction since the AI will do things that no human would agree to. Of course, bribing or being bribed by the AI factions is fine
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2159 sent to Kratylos.

As for the election, I voted for myself. I also think Flubber got the AIs switched: Morgan voted for me and Miriam abstained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minute Mirage
                    2159 sent to Kratylos.

As for the election, I voted for myself. I also think Flubber got the AIs switched: Morgan voted for me and Miriam abstained.
                    Sorry about that -- I was in a rush this morning and my notes were pretty bad-- but you folks get the idea eh?? I just wanted to get an election notice out there in accordance with PBEM practice--

Comment

• Turn to Gaians

The election results are in and it was Minute Mirage 48 (himself and Morgan) and Net warrior 82 (myself, Yang, and Flubber). Both Kratylos and Miriam abstained.

Comment

• wait for nex turn!!!!
                        Best regards,
                        Kratylos
                        www.civ.org.pl

Comment

• 2159 is the last one I've gotten, so if Flubber has sent the turn, I haven't received it.

Comment

• I just resent 2160 to Flubber, just in case. (at least I think it's a resend )

Comment

• 2160 on to minute mirage

My apologies .. . I don't recall the previous send but should have checked the thread . ..

Comment

• 2160 sent to Kratylos.

Comment

Working...
                                X