No announcement yet.

Turns (Classic Game Smac I)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...err...has anyone heard from Kratylos? Kratylos, if you sent 2145 already, I haven't received it. Please resend.

Comment

• turn sent to pk.
      my new emial ist - xyxxkrawczyk@skrxyxx.pl (cut xyxx)
      Best regards,
      Kratylos
      www.civ.org.pl

Comment

• 2146 to Flubber

Comment

• 2146 to Kratylos.

Comment

• 2146 onward
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• hello???
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I haven't received 2146 yet....who's got the turn?

Comment

• I sent it to Kratylos about a week ago.

Comment

• Minute Mirage, did you remember to use his new email address?

Comment

• Yeah, I sent the turn to the new address. I resent the turn now, just in case.

Comment

• err-- has anyone heard from kratylos?? Players should let each other know if they are going to be unavailable for a while. If the turn was sent to kratylos " a week ago" on Feb 2, that means its been with him for 2 weeks now.

Thats just too long

Comment

• I sent the turn again to Kratylos, to all three addresses that I know of. If we don't hear from him soon, we might have to look for a replacement.

Comment

• yes, I agree, a replacement should be in order soon.

Comment

• 2147 to Flubber

Comment

• 2147 sent to Kratylos.

Comment

Working...
                                X