SMAX faction .txt's.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAX faction .txt's.....

hey,i dont have the xpac to SMAC,so i am here asking if someone could give me the data angels txt file(IE just paste the file contents in a post)...not a link to download...

why should you help me you ask? well,you get 1+ post count
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

hmmmm, isn't illegal? The only ones you can get are Pirates and Manifold Caretakers (the two included in the demo).
    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

It's illegal, so I'm not giving you any of the x-facs...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

hey, I still get the +1 post count! actually, make that +2
        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

/me does the Spam Thread Dance

Seriously. Can't grant your request, I'm afraid.
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Wouldn't really matter if we gave it to you anyway. SMAC wouldn't recognise some of the faction bonuses, and the game would just crash.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

boo i had really wanted a probe centered custom fac...guess ill just go make one up myself yech

i dont see why its illegal though.
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I believe the share tech ability was new to SMAX. Most others such as -1 police and +2 probe are fairly easy to do yourself.

Additionally the free facility the Angels get is not available in SMAC.

Og
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract887
                  boo i had really wanted a probe centered custom fac...guess ill just go make one up myself yech

i dont see why its illegal though.
                  It should be in the EULA. I actually looked at one once. Quite boring. Did you know it's illegal to offend someone while playing MP Red Alert 2?
                  I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                  X