No announcement yet.

Modified Citizen Icons - Just for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Citizen Icons - Just for you!

I was just messing around with pictures in Paint Shop Pro and managed to create a whole new selection of icons for citizens! Feel free to try them out but do keep a back-up copy of newicons.pcx. They will also be used in my upcoming Ultramind Mod so please, if you have any suggestions, please post.

Faces of the citizens are from various TV shows, such as Babylon 5, Earth the Final Conflict, Andromeda, and two (drone and Engineer) are from the NetworkNode. Copyright and rights of the respectable owners are fully reserved. I am not making commercial profit from this (I hope!).

Enjoy!

And comment afterwards...

--Nikola
    Attached Files
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

downloaded 11 times
    Well, anyone actually like it?

Comment

They are bit confusing... because none of them gives me any impressions... I haven't wathced the series...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

That's odd... I can't open the d/l'ed file. "Invalid archive error" (Winzip). My computer must hate me today

Comment

Originally posted by GM Blues
          That's odd... I can't open the d/l'ed file. "Invalid archive error" (Winzip). My computer must hate me today
          Hope you now use "WinAce"!

I zip all my files with EnZip (its good and best of all - ITS FREE!!!)

--Nikola

Comment

My own experience:
            I d/l'd PKZip because I never could get WinZip to cooperate.
            YMMV.
            I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Working...
            X