compability question (pc + mac)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compability question (pc + mac)

just a question about the used grafic format (pcx).
    is the pc-pcx format the same as the mac-grafic format?
    are the grafix compatible?

Not sure about what u call the mac-grafic format, but u can edit pcx files with graphic softawares such as photoshop on a mac, and they work well with the game. U can save files to pcx format to. The pcx format is available on both macs and PCs.

Comment

thx i asked coz i want to know if my work (which includes new grafix) will be compatible to the mac version of smac.

Comment

Being a mac user myself, i thank you to woory about us. And i can tell you that every faction file i d/led worked perfecly, including the graphs.
        Now, i'll go to your site and try to figure what work it is

Comment

Woow, looks like you've undertaken a terrific work.
          One question BTW, how did you/do you plan to modify the base facilities and secret projects? I thought it was not possible.
          Or did you just change the name for a different feeling, but kept the function unchanged?
          Hope to see it finished soon.

Comment

thx

well, the facilities and projects: it is possible to alter their properties within certain parameters (name, construction cost, maintenance cost, technological precondition, description).

these properties will be more or less changed for the total conversion. the basic effects of them are (afaik) not changeable.

Comment

Working...
            X