Customizing music files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing music files?

Does anyone know of a site where I can get a listing of the names of the music files that correspond to each faction? I've gone through the FX folder or whatever its called a million times but only a few of the files can I actually recognize what event or action they correspond to. I've checked some of the custom faction sites on the net and I'm interested in designing some Organized Crime themed factions. The Gambino's, Gotti's, Scarfo's, etc. The Commission would meet rather than the council, etc. And having Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennet playing in the Background would only add to the appeal. Any help here is appreciated.
    Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

I have thesound generally turned off, find it very annoying, so I wouldn't know. But I certainly DIDN'T know that each action had it's own music?!?

But having a gangster mod would be a perfect idea! One bad point though - it would remind me of GTA2 too much!
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Sounds

Cyber, you find the sounds annoying? So does my wife. At least the worm attack sound. She says it sounds "evil" and gives her the willys.

Sorry I cannot help with the original question. The only modifications I've done thus far were changing some of the quotes that are made by faction leaders during the game.
      Your ad here!

Comment

Re: Sounds

Originally posted by civcop
        Cyber, you find the sounds annoying? So does my wife. At least the worm attack sound. She says it sounds "evil" and gives her the willys.
        Evil? What about Miriam?!

I turn the sound off cos it slow down my stupid old machine...
        ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
        ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Working...
        X