Faction Buff Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faction Buff Ideas

Hiya I'm hoping that some of you good people can give me some ideas about how to buff the factions a bit. I don't want to change the social stats, rather give free special abilities or facilities upon discovery of certain techs. I want them to play to be fitting to the faction style and play to its strengths while not being overpowered in comparison.

So far I have added:
    Spartan units getting the trained special ability after they learn Int Integ
    Giains getting super formers with AEE
    Pirates getting amph pods with Doc initiative

I haven't spent long thinking about this but I was also mulling over the idea of free energy banks for Morgan/Fusion labs for Zak/police units for Yang or Lal (non lethal methods) but think they will be too strong.

Anway I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

I quoted your post elsewhere this morning with a call for assistance, and got this so far:
    Originally posted by JarlWolf
    Well some I can post here for you or someone else to post for me there-

For the Hive, doctrine loyalty can be connected to punishment spheres, because Yang can devise other means of instilling total obedience without high end technology. (I forget if he starts with Doctrine Loyalty though, if he does then put it for Information Networks, because the control of the free flow of information is the rapid slide into despotism, Yang knows this.)

For the Drones, Ethical Calculus can get fungicidal formers (They spur on their people to be more industrious with egalitarian propaganda/increasing civic rights.)
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
    X