Two newb questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two newb questions

I have two quick questions about SMAX modding, specifically starting and world generation:

1. What, if anything, controls the number of colony pods you get when starting out? I hate starting with only one colony pod while the AI all get 2. I'd love to lock this to 1.

2. Is there ANY freaking way of removing/disabling/neutering that stupid Jungle? I hate it. With a passion.

Thanks!

arid worlds never seem to have the monsoon jungle for me, no idea about the colony pods.

Comment

Number of starting colony pods depends on difficulty level, as far as I noticed, but I mostly play on transcend for longer time now. AI is not very challenging in this game.

On transcend all "human" players (both human and AI, not progenitors) should get 2 colony pods. When you have not selected "flexible start" option, one should be already used for HQ base in the first turn. With flexible start all get 2 colony pods and a scout (or rover if having Doctrine Mobility like Spartans) and possibly more units from faction file bonuses, like Data angels get probe team.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
      X