Question regarding landmarks on created maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding landmarks on created maps

It seems every time I put a landmark the name goes to the bottom-most square of it. Not a major problem but I would like the name centered, it is especially annoying to have the name of the fresh water sea over land. The only exceptions are the landmarks that I can place tile by tile (monsoon jungle, uranium flats, geothermal shallows, and Great Dunes) those ones the names I can control. Well I guess my point is, is there a way to put the names of the other landmarks where you want them?

I have a map that I have been working on, to play on single player. If anyone wants me to attach it to see what I am talking about just ask.
    I got scolded in Bold letters by Iluminatus.
    That makes me sad. :(

I can't use smilies in my signature that makes me even more sad. :(

It is easy to move landmark names
    First, right-click on the landmark's name, select "Erase landmark" -> "Yes". The name will erase, but the terrain will remain.
    Now, right-click where you want the name to appear, select "Name landmark" -> type the name (you can type the original name or something else if you want) -> OK. The name will appear at the bottom of the space you right-clicked on.
    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Thanks that worked perfectly. I always thought doing that would delete the whole landmark, so I never tried.
      I got scolded in Bold letters by Iluminatus.
      That makes me sad. :(

I can't use smilies in my signature that makes me even more sad. :(

Comment

Working...
      X