humbly suggesting C4-AC be a subforum of AC-Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humbly suggesting C4-AC be a subforum of AC-Creation

Mainly because the regular SMAC and SMAX threads get buried and lost, and search inquiries are bringing up more and more C4:AC threads when I want only SMAC and/or SMAX.
    Also it would give the players working on C4:AC a dedicated searchable forum.
    Are there enough threads for it to be its own subforum? Does it receive enough support?
    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

subforums

Comment

Seeing as how >90% of the activity here is for C4AC I think it should be either get its own forum of equal level not a sub-forum. Also its arguable it should be under the Civ4 grouping rather the Alpha Centauri. Along with Blakes AI programing this is the most ambitious and important Mod being hosted by Apolyton which so far has lost out to CFC in atracting the bulk of moders, better fori might help.
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Please note that while I'm moving threads from this into that forum, its location on-site is temporary... I'll post here again when it's "set".
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

All "set".
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
          X