Progenetor pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progenetor pix

I was tossing around various ideas for either a mod or scenario with extra progenator factions, so I decided to start with finding some usable pic files (as I suck at editing myself), but I couldn't find many progenator factions/templates to use, and those I did were basicly just recolors of caretakers or usurpers. So I was wondering, would anyone who can create images be really really kind and come up with new progenetor faces/logos/bases? Pleases? anything from anyone would help hugely. thx.
    Are you safe from the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide? Learn more at www.DHMO.org.

Re: Progenetor pix

Originally posted by Qwerty88
    Iwould anyone who can create images be really really kind and come up with new progenetor faces/logos/bases? Pleases? anything from anyone would help hugely. thx.
    The Network Node already has some in their "Progenitor Civil War" mod. The Network Node also has templates and other things for creating your own graphics. FYI.

D

Comment

I downloaded the civil war pack in my search, then when I saw the factions I deleted it, they were just recolors, dismal quotes, and horrific power balances, alothough as I deleted them just from the chose faction screne I supose I should look at the base and logo pics...
      Are you safe from the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide? Learn more at www.DHMO.org.

Comment

my complements to making the preditors aquatic, but still all the bases are recolors, I can do that, but I want something better than what I can do, that's why i'm asking for help, anyone, pleases? up to the challange of creating a progenetor pic? doubles for consperiosy theories

Comment

Working...
        X