ACDG2 map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDG2 map.

Here is the map from the ACDG2. AI play decently on this, and the map is balanced well enough you will not be screwed by a random start in a H2H game. Richly resourced map with lots of rivers

Took me about 5 minutes to extract this, with very minor terrain repair(quakes on landmarks). I redid some terrain bonuses and replaced pods(some parts had boosted AI). I also removed those ugly base borders. Map is very clean looking. It is taken from a 2123 .sav so it is not entirely the same as the original. Original author is googlie.

Enjoy

ACDG2 map uploaded
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

I can also do the ACDG3 map from 2101 if anyone wants it.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Why not simply ask Buster or one of the CMNs for it?
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

2123 works for me. same map

edit; oh you mean ask for the map file. 1. i assume they dont keep it or its lost or be pain in @ss for me to dig it up(i want it yesterday) and 2. see 1 and 3. why not...

Comment

yes, i would be interested in ACDG3 map.
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
          X